Thursday, June 23, 2011

Departure



Hello, everyone! I made this blog about twenty seconds ago, and this is my first post! I'm very excited to return to the country; it seems like yesterday that I was over there for a measly three weeks.
I'm fairly certain of what I'm going to get out of the experience at ISS (varmepølse and twenty-two hours of sunlight aside), but I still can't wait to be back on a college campus and in the land of Solo! I'll keep you guys posted on the stuff I do (interesting and mundane; I'm an egalitarian. You're gonna get a lot of both) and of course, bombard you with visual stimulus in the form of pictures. Maybe I'll even post old pictures from my last trip to Norway just to compare (but probably not).

See you guys all on the other side (of the ocean)!

-Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment